Only for Standard Chartered Cardmembers!
Get 20% Cashback (up to $50) by using your Standard Chartered Card and make any transactions at ANY RETAILER using Samsung Pay!
Samsung Pay is the easier, faster, more secure way to pay. It works almost anywhere* you can swipe or tap your card. It makes shopping or dining easier and more convenient than ever before. To get started, simply add your cards by scanning your physical card with, or manually inputting your card information into Samsung Pay.
When you use Samsung Pay, your actual card number is never shared with the merchant and is not stored on the device, further protecting your personal information.
- Register with Samsung Pay (Download Here)
Samsung Pay is currently available on the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 4G+, S7 4G+, S6 edge+ 4G+ and Note 5 4G+.
- Add your Debit/Credit Standard Chartered Card (excluding corporate cards) into Samsung Pay
Pay with these three simple steps and receive 20% Cashback of up to $50!
1. Swipe Up to launch Samsung Pay
2. Authenticate with your fingerprint or 4-digit pin
3. Tap your phone over the terminal to pay
Samsung Pay works at almost any retailer in Singapore and utilises Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) and Near Field Communication (NFC)
Terms and conditions:
- *Availability almost anywhere is based on compatibility of Samsung Pay on MST and/or NFC payment terminals, with some supported for use only after software upgrades
- Samsung Pay is exclusive to selected Samsung Galaxy smartphones only, and available across all participating payment networks, banks, and merchants
- Availability may vary, please check www.samsung.com/sg/samsungpay for updates
- You will be awarded 20% cashback on your Samsung Pay spend amounts, subject to a cap of $50 per cardholder
- The promotion is valid from 16 June to 16 July 2016 (both dates inclusive)
- Limited to the first 5,000 cardholders who make at least one eligible transaction through Samsung Pay
- Other Terms & Conditions apply