Ikea is celebrating their 20 year anniversary in Malaysia and all Ikea Family members are invited to join in the 20 fun activities prepared by Ikea with gifts and discounts!
Bring your småles member card and claim your free breakfast before 10am and also free ice cream!
Come celebrating at Ikea Cheras & Ikea Damansara.
For more info, Click here: http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_MY/20th-anniversary/activities.html
2. Participants may do the same activity on the other event days to get additional stamps subject to the availability of the activity. Participants may accumulate more stamps on the Birthday Stamp Card to redeem prizes.
3. Participants are not allowed to combine different Stamp Cards for redemption of prizes.
4. All stamps and Birthday Stamp Cards are not exchangeable for cash or transferable to any third parties.
5. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or credit alternatives will be given in exchange for the whole or any part of the prizes. Ikano Handel Sdn. Bhd. reserves the rights to substitute the prizes without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances where the said prize is no longer available.
6. Open to all Malaysians, Permanent Residents of Malaysia and any foreigners residing in Malaysia at time of event except co-workers of Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd, its subsidiaries and affiliates, agencies or any company associated with the activity and the immediate family members of such persons. Participants below the age of 18 years old must obtain consent from participant’s parents or guardian before participating.
7. Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd’s decision on matters relating to the activity shall be final and absolute. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge by any of the participants in respect of any decision of Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd shall be entertained.
8. Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd reserves the right at any time to change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the activity at its absolute discretion.
9. The Terms and Conditions of the activity shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.