Win up to 100,000 KrisFlyer Miles by taking part in Singapore Airlines “Game Of Words” Halloween Contest from Oct 17 to Oct 31 2016.
How to Play and Terms & Conditions:
- Click ‘Start the game’ to begin.
- This is a single-player game, hangman-style. Contestant first chooses the preferred category of words. To win, contestant must guess the letters that make up the word by not exceeding more than 8 errors. Once the pumpkin comes to life, you lose. Sequence of the animation of the Pumpkin coming to life:
- First error made: A pumpkin will appear
- Second error made: One of the pumpkin’s eyes will appear
- Third error made: The other eye will appear
- Fourth error made: Pumpkin’s nose will appear
- Fifth error made: Mouth will appear
- Sixth error made: Hat will appear
- Seventh error made: Bats in the background will appear
- Eighth error made: The pumpkin will glow and come to life
- Contestant can select 1 out of 3 categories – Halloween, SIA Trivia and Culture, before starting the game.
- Each contestant is entitled to 5 attempts each day throughout the contest period.
- Contestant can sign in either through Facebook Connect or fill up the form displayed at the end of the first game (a set of 5 words) to be eligible for the collection of game points and prizes.
- Contestant can earn bonus points when he/she shares the contest site with friends. Each contestant will earn 100 bonus points for each referred friend and 25 bonus points for each re-referred friend. Bonus points will only be awarded to the contestant if the contestants and friends meet the contest requirements. A maximum bonus points of 10,000 points is capped per contestant.
- Singapore Airlines reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete or improper contest entries without disclosing or providing any reason whatsoever.
LEADERBOARD POINT CALCULATION
- The leaderboard point calculation will be accumulated from 01 August 2016 till 15 April 2017 on singaporeairgames.com.
- Contestants can earn points by participating in any or all of the 8 quizzes or games throughout the contest period.
- Contestants are to collect as many game points as possible during the contest period to be ranked as the top 3 scorers on the leaderboard.
- Top 3 scorers will walk away with KrisFlyer Frequent Flyer Miles equivalent to their total scores (1 game point = 1 KrisFlyer Frequent Flyer Mile) for up to 100,000 KrisFlyer miles.