Check out the Cafe Malaysia Exhibition 2017.
The largest gathering of coffee and tea industry players to showcase equipment, machinery, accessories and various supplies and products for the perfect one-stop platform for industry professionals. Wake up and smell the abundant business opportunities in the growing regional and international counterparts.
Venue: MATRADE Exhibition & Convention Centre (MECC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 12 – 14 January 2017
– The exhibition is open to professionals, trade and business visitors only during trade days.
– Admission is free for TRADE but by invitation and business card registration.
– Minors 16 years old and below will NOT be allowed admission during trade days.
– All visitors must be attired in casual business attire. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed. Bermudas, shorts, slippers and singlet are NOT allowed.
– All types of digital cameras, video cameras or any recording devices are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated.
*The Organiser reserves the right not to permit entry to any individual organisation or group at their discretion.
Visitors Online Registration click here http://www.cafe-malaysia.com/en/visitor-registration