Exclusively For NTUC Members ONLY!
Offer Date: Valid from 1 Sept to 31 Oct 2016
Address: 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826
Contact: (65) 6289 3411
Enjoy 30% OFF Retail Ticket Pricing when you visit Night Safari after 8.15pm when you purchase a ticket on-site for NTUC members.
Suitable for family members with kids, each member can purchase up to 5 admission tickets per transaction per day.
Get to learn how animals behave where they are most active in the night.
Terms and conditions:
- Admission ticket is valid for single entry into Night Safari after 8.15pm, from 1 Sept -31 Oct 2016.
- Child is defined as an individual aged 3 – 12 years old.
- Discount is only applicable for on-site ticket purchase(s) only.
- Admission ticket is available for purchase at Night Safari ticketing counters only.
- Night Safari admission ticket includes English commentary rides only.
- The discount is not valid with other promotions, discounts and/or online purchases.
- NTUC membership card must be produced by the card holder at point of purchase.
- Each NTUC Card is entitled to a maximum purchase of 5 single park admission tickets per transaction. Limited to one transaction per day.
- Tickets purchased under this promotion are eligible for conversion to a Family or Individual membership. Terms and conditions of ticket conversion to membership apply.
- The management reserves the right not to accord the relevant discount to any NTUC Card member if any of the above conditions are not complied with or the privileges are being abused by the cardholder.
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of ticket is prohibited.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired ticket and/or voucher.
- Admission ticket purchased are not refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is valid for day of entry only.
- Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group and its affiliates (WRS Group) will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the ticket holder while in the park, any assistance provided by WRS Group shall not be construed as admission of liability.
- WRS Group may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor, and use any photographs, recordings or any other media records (including those displaying the image of the visitor), for any legitimate purpose, including WRS Group’s commercial advertising, promotion and/or marketing, without prior approval or compensation.
- In the event of dispute, WRS Group electronic records shall prevail.
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.