Joyous occasions call for indulgence as festive feasting starts early at Plate. Enjoy the restaurant’s festive spin on buffet feasts with a well-panned buffet spread of Asian and International dishes.
Savour on a selection of fresh seafood on ice, such as oysters, snow crabs, chilled lobsters and half shell scallops, alongside all-time favourite hot mains like the Turkey Shepherd’s Pie, Crayfish Mornay, Seafood Paella, an á la minute pasta station and a dedicated Japanese section.
Festive roasts take centrestage at the carving station, which features the signature Slow-Roast Cajun Turkey, Baked Lemon Whole Salmon, Herb-marinated Prime Rib Beef and Honey Glazed Gammon Ham.
The country’s favourite local dishes also make an appearance on the menu; diners can expect the popular Singapore Chilli Crab with Fried Man Tou, Bak Kut Teh with Dough Fritters, Singapore Laksa and Chinese Roast Duck. Continue the feast with the live barbecue station as chefs dish out Assorted Satay Skewers, Sausages and Grilled Root Vegetables.
End on a sweet note with local desserts such as Ice Kachang, Signature Muah Chee, Durain Pengat and Assorted Nonya Kueh; and classic Christmas goodies which include the indulgent Chocolate Truffle Log Cake.
Festive Weekday Buffet Lunch | 12 – 23 Dec 2016 | 12pm to 2.30pm
- $52++ per person (with free flow soda & juice)
- 1-For-1 Festive Buffet Lunch^
Citibank & UOB Exclusive
- One Dines Free
- With every three paying guests*
Children between the ages of 7 to 12 years old dine at 50% off. Children 6 years old and below dine for free.
Terms & Conditions:
- Festive Buffet Lunch is only available at Plate from 12.00pm to 2.30pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- ^Valid only for Citibank cardholders only from 12 to 23 December 2016. Not valid on free flow beer and wine package. Pre-payment must be made to confirm reservations.
- *Valid only for Citibank and UOB cardholders only from 12 to 31 December 2016. Not valid on free flow beer and wine package. Pre-payment must be made to confirm reservations.
- Applicable for dine-in only.