Water Malaysia (WM) 2017 International Exhibition & Conference is the biennial event that encompasses all across the entire water cycle. Water resource management, irrigation and drainage management, water supply, wastewater management, non-revenue water (NRW) management, and rainwater harvesting technologies are some of the areas covered in the event. This round, WM 2017 will take place concurrently with the 7th International Water Association (IWA)– Asia Pacific Regional Group (ASPIRE) Conference & Exhibition, which is one of the biggest water events in the Asia Pacific region.
In addition, Water Loss Asia 2017, the region’s only specialized event on Non Revenue Water, will also take place concurrently underlining the importance of water loss management in Asia today. Take this opportunity to join us for this confluence of trade events featuring cutting-edge exhibitions, conference and workshops, and discover invaluable networking opportunities for water professionals seeking to tap into opportunities in the Asia Pacific water sector.
Aimed at improving water related processes across the whole water cycle, the WM 2017 exhibition will be the platform for public and private sectors in the water industry to exhibit new products, innovations, latest equipment and cutting edge technologies.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Present your products and services to thousands of potential buyers in the entire regional market.
- Expand your network of industry contacts through unlimited opportunities to meet customers and industry experts.
- Develop new marketing networks and improve the existing ones.
- Meet industry leaders and professionals.
- Increase brand awareness and enhance your company’s image in the industry.
- Source for agents and distributors in uncovered territories.
- Explore business and investment opportunities.
- Locate partners for joint ventures and tie-ups
Why You Must Be At Water Malaysia 2017
- Strong track record that continues to produce new business for exhibitors
- Water Malaysia continues to bring you NEW customers from the region and beyond.
- Generate new sales lead
- Build strong brand recognition and exceed corporate communications objectives
- Meet and greet key players and industry leaders
- A platform to launch new products and sign new orders
- International conference
- WaterInno Awards
- Booth design competition
- Press conference
- Product technical seminars
- VIP Exhibition tours
- 1-day Pre-Conference Workshop
Event Date: 11-13 September 2017
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Orgainser: The Malaysian Water Association