Get 1.45% p.a. interest for 4 months!
Earn higher interest with the new POSB Higher Interest Account promotion valid from 14 Feb to 28 Feb 2017.
- Promotion Period: 14 February to 28 February 2017
- Fresh Funds Amount: Capped at S$150,000
How to participate and how does this promotion work?
- Step 1
- Open a POSB Higher Interest Account online before 28 February 2017, 5pm.
- When you open the account online, you will be prompted to select an existing account that will be used for signature reference. Your Cash Gift Interest will be credited to this reference account.
- If you have iBanking – Apply via iBanking
- If you do not have iBanking – Apply via ATM/Debit Card & PIN
- Deposit fresh funds* into your POSB Higher Interest Account by 28 February 2017.
- Fresh funds deposit via cheque(s), cashier’s order(s) and demand draft(s) must be done by 27 February 2017, 2pm.
- This account has no applicable fees or charges.
- *Fresh funds refers to funds deposited through cheque(s), cashier’s order(s), demand draft(s), cash deposits, FAST credit, telegraphic transfer, share payment, IBG funds transfer and MEPS receipt. These exclude any funds from any DBS/POSB account and funds deposited via any DBS/POSB cheque(s), DBS/POSB cashier’s order(s) or DBS/POSB demand draft(s). Multiple deposits are allowed.
- Maintain the fresh funds deposited in the account for 4 months until 30 June 2017 inclusive.
- The Cash Gift Interest will be credited into your reference account by 31 July 2017. Your POSB Higher Interest Account will thereafter be auto-closed and all funds will be credited into your reference account.
* Promotion terms and conditions apply. Click here for details.
For more details and a FAQ on the promotion, click here.